The following are the core beliefs of Kingdom Life Church based on the foundational truths taught in the bible. All of our teaching and ministry is rooted in and flows out of these biblical doctrines.
- We Believe that there is only one God. We believe that our God eternally exists as three co-equal and co-eternal distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We believe that the LORD or God is the creator of all that exists, both visible and invisible, and is therefore worthy of all of His creation to give Him glory and praise. We believe our God is perfect in love, power, holiness, goodness, knowledge, wisdom, justice, and mercy. He is unchangeable and therefore is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
- Humans, both male and female, were created in God's image for His glory. The first humans, Adam and Eve, were created without sin and appointed as caretakers who were to exercise dominion over the earth.
- When Adam and Eve chose to disobey God, eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, they ceased to be in the perfection they were created in and the image of God in, mankind was defaced although not erased. Their sin not only caused them to fall out of fellowship with God, resulting in their removal from the Garden, it also fractured the relationship of God and man as well as all of creation since that time.
- We believe in the Son of God, the 2nd Person of the Trinity is God. We believe that it was the will of the Father to send the Son as the atoning sacrifice paying the price for all the sins of all men and women are believers and are identified as members of the universal church. We believe that Jesus lived a life without sin and then willingly died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sins as according to the pre-determined will and plan of God. We believe that God raised Jesus from the dead and now, by grace, offers as a free gift eternal life to all who will follow Christ, by faith, as their Lord and Savior. That is why salvation can be found in Christ alone.
- We Believe that salvation only comes to humanity based upon one’s acceptance and belief in Jesus Christ. We believe that our salvation was bought and purchased by the blood of Jesus Christ and the work in which He has done on the cross. Therefore, our salvation has been obtained by Christ and therefore remains maintained by Christ and not by us. While we are expected to walk in light of the salvation that we have been given by grace through faith, just as we are incapable of obtaining our own salvation, we are incapable of maintaining it. That is and always has been a work of God.
- We believe that the bible is the infallible, incorruptible and uncompromising word of God as revealed to us by the power of the Holy Spirit through the writings of certain men. We believe that the Bible is true and all that it says is true. We Believe that while the Holy Spirit serves as our internal spiritual guide, it is the Word of God, i.e. the Bible that is our external guide as it reveals God’s written words to His people.
- We believe that the Church is Universal and is the visible body of Christ, sent into the world to glorify God and proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ. While the Church is universal, we believe in the authority of local assemblies as each one seeks to further the Gospel in their own community and as a part of the larger universal Church.
Philosophy and Core Value
Preach the Gospel
- The Good News of Jesus Christ is the message which we practice, preach and promote here at Kingdom Life Church. We believe it is the only message that truly can bring the hope, peace and security between an individual and God (Jn. 3:16).
- We believe that every believer is not only invited into a relationship with God through Christ, but also called to the process of discipleship as we seek to submit and surrender ourselves over to Christ. It is in this process as children of God we grow from milk to meat as we listen to, learn from and try to live out our lives according to the word of God.
Advance God's Kingdom
- We believe that as called children of God, connected to the universal Church of God we have been given the charge by Christ to assist in the Great Commission and the Advancing of the Kingdom of God while here on earth.
DOWNLOAD OUR APP